The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Friday, March 17, 2006

Stephs Meme

1.How old were you when you lost your virginity? Who was it to? Describe the event.
I was 19, he was the guy I was seeing at the time, it wasn't mindblowing but it was fun. :-)

2- What is the strangest place you've had sex?
I dont know, it depends on your definition of 'strange', I have a thing for sex in public places but I guess the time in my ex bf's spa during his b'day party with the brother of his new gf would kind of count... I'm nothing if not classy...

3- Who would you consider "switching teams" for?
Angelina. In a heartbeat.

4-Do you prefer to give or receive?
I'm with Steph on this one.

5- One night stands- What's the protocol? Stay the night or get the hell outta there?
Never actually had one so I really don't know. I guess it depends on how good it was?

6-Favourite body part/parts of the opposite sex?
Eyes, Shoulders, Arms, Chest, Hands.

7-quickie or long and slow?
Depends if I can bear to wait or not.

8-Noisy or quiet?
I'm quiet - I seem to have enough trouble getting air to breathe let alone scream, I have however perfected the silent scream :-)

9- Ideal amount of sex per week?
As much as he's prepared to give me, 'rations' just don't work for me.

10-What's your number one sexual turn off?
Poor hygiene. Cleanliness is next to godliness people!

11-Number one arousal trigger?
Having the back of my neck or my shoulders kissed - its all over from that point, every nerve is humming and and every muscle is tightening in anticipation.

12-What constitutes bad sex?
No mental connection.

13- Celebrity you would love to shag right now?
Joaquin Phoenix

14- Define sexy?
Someone who is assured without being arrogant and can get inside my mind and make me laugh.

15- Remember the best sex you ever had. What made it special?
Him.


I tag Indy, Imelda, Puss & Dollop .... One day I will learn how to link... I promise....

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home