The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Thursday, March 16, 2006

One Word


I got the following email a couple of days ago -


Describe the person who sent this to you in ONE WORD - just one. Send it back to the sender (only the sender) then forward this on to your friends and see how many strange things people think about you.

These are the responses I got …

Princess ( x 8)
Feisty (x6)
Loyal ( x 5)
Affectionate (x4)
Mischevious (x 4)
Stubborn
Insane
Funny
Hilarious
Boozehag
Shoeaddict
Giver-of-great-advice (according to this person it only counts as one word if you use hyphens)
Kind
Unshockable
Mum
Sensualist
Steadfast
Beautiful
Decadent
Surprising
Adventurous
Shopaholic
Indulgent

No wonder I love my friends - most of them picked such nice words!

Incidently, the person who sent it to me, I said they were certifiable.... I'm sure that’s the only reason why they said I was insane….

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home