The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Friday, March 17, 2006

Oh the memories...

Reading Stephs meme* I came to the last question and paused – ‘Remember the best sex you ever had. What made it special?’

I didn’t need to stop to consider which, out of the countless times I have had sex, was ‘the best’. One particular night immediately sprang to mind.

It wasn’t just because that night it was all about me – it wasn’t just the fact that it was raining outside and we were warm inside, that he’d run me a bath while he cooked me dinner and remembered to buy my favourite wine, that he hadn’t drunk beer specifically so that I wouldn’t wrinkle my nose at his beer breath, that he used my favourite massage oil and that he wouldn’t let me do anything but lay back and enjoy while he did everything that he knew I loved, that he drove me wild and reduced me to tears and begging – all of that was great, mind-blowing in fact, but what made it the best sex I have ever had was the look in his eyes as he finally entered me, then stopped and brought my hand to his mouth and kissed my fingers and traced the line of my eyebrow and ran his thumb across my lips and looked into my eyes and told me how much he loved me as I unravelled – again and again and again. I can still close my eyes and remember the way I felt right then and it shortens my breath every time.

*Sigh*

It’s really a pity he was a lying little fucker.

*Sorry - I still have no clue how to link, I am however, very proud of myself for seeing that this is how I change the font size.....

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home