The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Friday, March 10, 2006

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's FRIDAY!

Right, 3 x 10 mins of quality 'me' time in the ladies toilets + 2 & 1/2 KrispyKreme's later (I wonder why I haven't lost any more weight? No exercise + Krispy kremes… lets see here….) I am past the sugar rush and just sitting quite happily on cloud 9, blissed out …

Oh, I also fixed up the schedules, reset the reports, diverted my phone and put an out of office on my email.

Hehe

So, girls night in tonight - everyone from work is going out for a big one - its pay day & there are birthdays & farewells but I don't know any of the people that we are celebrating for and I would rather be at home with the girls so that’s that.

I have a new food addiction - malted bread with double smoked ham & philly cream cheese - sooooo good!

People keep talking to me about sex and its driving me crazy. Bastards. Just because everyone else is getting some ! Grrrr.

I know I shouldn't be bashing men but this one was too funny not to share - the human barbie doll sent me this one last night - I call her that because she seriously is - she's tall, lithe, great bone structure, had a boob job, perma-tanned, has huge violet blue eyes, a megawatt, ultra-white smile and barbie blonde hair to her hips that she wears either poker straight or in ringlets that remind me of the curly hair they use in barbie dolls...

Anyway -
Once upon a time there was a female brain cell which, by mistake, happened to end up in a man's head. She looked around nervously because it was all empty and quiet. "Hello?" she cried, but no answer.

"Is there anyone here?" she cried a little louder, but still no answer.

Now the female brain cell started to feel alone and scared and yelled at the top of her voice, "HELLO, IS THERE ANYONE HERE?" Then she heard a faint voice from far, far away..............











"We're down here ..."


Funny, because we women have always suspected that that was the case….

Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home