The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Friday, March 17, 2006

Randoms

Nearly forgot…

The Lindt choc was freakin awesome!! I was bouncing off the walls for hours once that shit kicked in. You really need to try some!



A couple of times since I have been over here, I have said things that have caused people to look at me and go wtf??? One of those sayings was ‘sparrows fart’

One day as I was sitting on the bus heading to town with MH & LH, I was bitching that I had woken up at sparrows fart due to our noisy neighbours, MH & LH just looked at me and I had to stop to explain what it means. Last night, LH walked into the house and I asked her how her day had been “Oh, not too bad but you know, like that saying of yours – I woke up and farted when the sparrow did”

Cue me falling to the floor laughing my fucking head off. When I finally wiped the tears from my eyes, I explained the correct saying and made her repeat it a few times just to be sure she had it right….. But that is now my new fave saying…..


My La Senza finally arrived yesterday in the midst of chatting to another blogger so I was a little distracted.... which is my only excuse for making the apology of ‘sorry, still stroking my underwear’

It is however, underwear worth stroking (Mind out of the gutte- oh, sorry… Ok, for those of you for whom it is a natural level, just stay there – I don’t want you hurting yourselves trying anything new, for the the rest of you – if there is any ‘rest of you’ – bloody stop that!) I looooooove new underwear, its all simple stuff - just basics, but I just love it. Needless to say I washed it as soon as I got it home and I am wearing it today and I have to note that these are the comfiest underwear I have had in a while. Steph – the itec’s rock!

I even slept in a pair of them and I normally sleep naked – that tells you how comfy they are!


In other random news, I noticed that the ends of the branches of all the trees in my street are swelling with buds – spring is, it appears, finally preparing to make an entrance – which would be pretty bloody nice seeing at it was -3 today.

Fucking English weather.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home