The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

How nice...

There are only a few basic irrefutable truths in the known universe. The first just happens to be that nobody puts Baby in the corner.

The second happens to be that the day that you forget your umbrella in London, will be the day it p*sses down raining.

So… a little drenched when I got to work this morning (rain or no rain - I still wasn't running - no need to be drenched AND look like an unco git) but it could be worse - I could have been wearing suede shoes for starters…. Or a white shirt….. So for these small mercies lord, we are darn thankful.

When my hair eventually dries, I suspect I am going to look like a poodle.

Lets not think about that until we have to though eh?

It's going to be a good day.....

2 Comments:

  • At 3:04 AM, March 09, 2006, Blogger Imelda said…

    Giggle - Here's something to console you. I looked 10 times shittier than your poodle look on my flight home, and I still managed to pick up the Skier.

    There is a G*d out there somewhere. And she looks down kindly on girls who wear nice shoes. Even when they don't realise it.

     
  • At 8:54 AM, March 09, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Hahaha - yes but you have the whole alpha woman vibe thing happening too!

    But i will hold that thought - it may help get me through next time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home