The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Monday, March 06, 2006

Weekend

Have a guess what shoes I am wearing today???

Go on - have a guess!

Hehe

Oh I love love love love love them!

*sigh*

So I didn't do much on the weekend - Fri night went into Covent Garden - Tapa's bar. That was ok, I didn't really feel like being out though so it was just a struggle. Only had 2 drinks. Chatted to friends, met some new people (men) but nothing doing. Was home & in bed early.

Sat morning did the normal stuff - shopping, laundry, cooking. Made lasagne & some more soup. Also baked some more cakes for the rest of the house. MH went away to Bath for the weekend, she invited me but the other person who was going with her is someone I don't feel comfortable around. Frankly he creeps me out a little.

Sat evening gave myself a pedicure, had a soak in the bath & some red wine then laid in bed with my feet in the air admiring my shoes. LMAO

Yes - I really did.

Hahahaha

I know - it's a little bit sad but I can live with it.

Clean sheets….. Mmmmm……..

Sun morning was phone calls to home. I was going to go to the museum again but when I went downstairs to have breakfast at 10.30, LM was in the kitchen with one of his mates, they'd been out all night, were drunk & feeling chatty. We ended up having a weird but totally fucking hilarious conversation about sex, anal sex, strap on's, satisfaction levels of penetration -v- no penetration, sexuality, and god alone knows what else. I spent most of the time laughing my head off. L came into the kitchen mid conversation and got dragged into it too. We managed to escape at about 1pm when I went back to bed, amused myself, read, slept - it was wonderful.
MH came home from Bath early and she, L & I had some drinks, feeling rather happy. Shower, bath, bed.

Feeling pretty good today but that could be the shoes…

Spoke to my friend C this morning, she's having some problems with her man. They'll sort it out, he's just having issues with the responsible adult business (life is very rude like that sometimes) but he'll deal with it because he has to - he's not 19 anymore, he's 30 and real life catches up with you sooner or later.

I don't think she phrased it quite that diplomatically when she told him that though…Ah well.

Anyway, I am off to have breakfast - scone with jam - part of every nutritionally balanced diet I'm sure… at least its not a Krispy Kreme…

2 Comments:

  • At 12:48 PM, March 06, 2006, Blogger Imelda said…

    I have just one thing to say, Giggle - there is absolutely nothing wrong with the act of lying on a bed, feet in the air, and admiring shoes (and they don't even need to be new shoes).

    I have it on good authority that some really cool chicks do this quite regularly. And even take photos.

    Cheers!

     
  • At 1:00 PM, March 06, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Hehehe - anyone we know ???????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home