The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Monday, March 06, 2006

Oh CRAP!

I should NEVER have bought those shoes! All I have done is open the floodgates!

In the fine tradition of instant gratification in a disposable society, now that I have had one fix/hit/whatever you want to call it, all i can think of is getting the next one....

Please understand its not that I love my new shoes any less - I do love them! Honestly!

But... well.... *sigh* .... I want them to have some more company....

And I'm fickle - what can I say ??









I'm still a little uncertain about how wide the straps are and that bit running up the back is a bit thick - I like finer staps but I may be prepared to make an exception... Not entirely sure about the shape of that heel either... Is it wrong or is it just me?? I like the theory here - I see what they were trying for but... welll.... hmmmm.....

Opinions please???

5 Comments:

  • At 1:13 AM, March 07, 2006, Blogger Indiana said…

    The heels look weird, and the thick back would look like a tongue licking your foot.

     
  • At 8:08 AM, March 07, 2006, Blogger Imelda said…

    Way too much up-the-leg action for me.

    I dunno, but it looks like an elephant ankle could fit in there. The front part is good, but in my mind the rear section is all wrong. I prefer my ankle straps far more delicate.

     
  • At 9:39 AM, March 07, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Hmmm - really struggling with this one...

    I don't know if i am in love with them enough...

    Going to think about it while I keep looking...

    Thanks for the help people!

     
  • At 1:20 AM, March 08, 2006, Blogger kit said…

    I freaking love them! I love the "up the back action" (what am I saying!), and have a couple similar with various zips, straps etc. I think they would look hot. Go buy them, now! Are they Chloe..? Maybe you should think a little before you blow a couple hundred pound on a pair of shoes but they are gorgeous. Oops sorry I'm rambling...Must go shopping...

     
  • At 9:22 AM, March 08, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Kit - I have no problems with the idea of paying out a couple of hundred pounds or more on a pair of shoes.

    Yes, they are Chloe. I am going to go try them on and see how they look & then decide...

    Tell us more about shopping....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home