The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sudden surge in hormones..

I am going through another rabid stage - all I can think about is sex. After several sessions on the weekend I thought I had taken the edge off but its back. I woke up at 2 am this morning gagging for it (sorry - I love that phrase - makes me laugh every time) I have no idea what the hell I was dreaming about at the time but clearly it was very good.

Sorry about the increasing number of posts about sex - I don't really have a one track mind (or not normally anyway) but sheesh… right now…

I don't think I should be allowed out around normal people at the moment.

Back later - hopefully I will be capable of intelligent thought then... depends if there's anyone in the ladies at the moment or not ...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home