The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Monday, January 30, 2006

Weird Questions....

Ever been asked a really weird question??

One of my friends who caught up with on Sat night (came over for the party) dragged me off to one side at one stage and uttered the immortal line 'Do you mind if I ask you a personal question???'

This question invariably leads into something that I am going to get endless amusement out of - it's normally something with a very high "What the??" factor and this time was no exception...

The conversation went something like this...

MF - Do you mind if I ask you something personal? You don't have to answer.
Me - Yeah sure, of course you can, you know that!
MF - No, I mean, it's pretty personal, I won't mind if you don't want to answer
Me - Erm... Darl, you know what I fantasise about when I masturbate - do you really think there is anything that may be more personal then that??? Cause I mean seriously....
MF - Ok, but remember, you don't have to answer
Me - Ok already! What??
MF - Do you have hairy nipples?

I looked at him, saw he was serious and nearly fell over laughing, when I finally managed to pull myself together I asked him where the hell that had come from.

It appears that he's been cutting someone elses grass lately and the very married milf concerned has hairy nipples.

Honesty forced me to tell him that even if I did, he's right, I probably wouldn't discuss that with him, but no, I didn't and clearly, this woman needs a set of tweezers or a waxing kit or something...

He was quite relieved to find out that this isn't normal and I simply had to ask him - if she's letting it grow wild up top, what the hell state is her bikini line in?? He assures me that its tip top, but you do have to wonder - why go to the effort of maintaining a bikini line if you have hairy nipples and are happy to leave them that way???

Obviously its hormonal, but still ….

I thought it was hilarious but at the same time, ever so slightly disturbing....

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home