The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Friday, January 27, 2006

When you think about....

One of my friends emailed me to ask where my sudden bizarre attraction to Robbie Williams (see post for Jan 25 under 'This year's favourite bands or musical artists' has come from and I really couldn't answer her.

I had a think about it and the only things I can come up with are-

A) because he just comes across as one of those guys who (in bed or anywhere else that happened to be handy) is so filthy / dirty / nasty (please leave your inhibitions at the door) that you just have to go there at least once just to say you did….

And probably again just to make sure you did it right the first time.

(Well, that’s always been my motto anyway. )

B) It's been 8 mths since I had sex .

I wish I could have one night stands - I really do. I so need to get laid right now but the thought of giving a stranger - who I have no mental connection with - unlimited access just repulses me... always has.

Damnit.

Seriously though, I so do not normally go for that type of man - the devilish ones with a cheeky smile - hold me back, the nice ones who behind closed doors will let rip, count me in but men who strike me as 'bad' dirty (as opposed to 'good' dirty - there is a fine line between sexy and smutty afterall) have always made me very wary. Probably because I have been burned by one of them before I was smart enough to know the difference but whatever.

Isn't it funny how your 'type' changes over the years along with your definition of whats sexy?

I can have sex and enjoy it and I am one of those lucky bitches who can orgasm at the drop of a hat (or a pair of pants, if you will) but unless I am mentally turned on its nowhere near as good. I have a friend who has NEVER had an orgasm... I still don't know why she bothers having sex and she refuses to masturbate so how the heck is she ever going to get there??? I ask you...

A man who can tell me what is probably wrong with my car (even if he can't fix it) is sexy, a man who I don't have to fight with to get to use the mirror, is sexy, a man who is honest, trustworthy, witty, intelligent, articulate, well read, driven, polite, confident without being arrogant, protective without being controlling, romantic without being sappy and doesn't let me walk all over him (which I have a tendency to do if I am allowed to get away with it) will probably have to beat me off with a stick. It's a mental seduction that’s far more potent then any crude, purely physical one could be.

It's sensuality -v- sex. Both are good. Both have a role to play. But a steady diet of pure raw animal sex is boring. Sometimes all you want is a great fuck but that’s only sometimes because sex, without sensuality is ultimately senseless (sorry about the alliteration folks). The rest of the time I want to immerse myself in that indulgent sensuality that unravels every nerve and leaves you feeling utterly boneless. Where you're wrapped around each other and your bodies are stuck together with sweat and your lips are still tingling from the pressure and the aftershocks are still travelling through your body and your toes are cramped from being too tightly curled for too long.

*sigh* God I miss that...

Excuse me while I go outside for a minute, there are no showers in this office.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:49 AM, January 29, 2006, Blogger Steph said…

    Are you really me under an alias? Maybe you're my long lost sister. I do have relo's in England ya know. I too love and adore and want to root Robbie Williams. I too have a friend who has never orgasmed....well until we baught her a vibrator, and i can't have one night stands either!!!

    Uncanny!

     
  • At 11:21 AM, January 30, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    LMAO - Steph, I promise that I am not a creation of your other personality!!!! Hahaha

    Dollop - you crack me up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home