The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Monday, January 30, 2006

Quick one for now..

More to come later - I had a rather interesting weekend but over 100 emails in my inbox today & another 40 in my work one (take half a day off & look what happens...) so I have to sort them into order of priority first & then i can post an update..

Still on the celebrity crush issue - we were having a conversation on the weekend about which celebs we'd sleep with, given the chance & we had to pick our top 5.

I could only come up with 2 and I have until COB today to email my friends with the other 3 - any help / suggestions would be gratefully rec'd...

So far I have -

1. Angelina Jolie
2. Robbie Williams

Yes, Angelina does rank above Robbie for the simple reason that she's is the hottest creature on the face of this earth, add that slightly freaky side and she's got to be a hands down (or pants down) winner....

But i still need 3 more... any help people????

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home