The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A friend of mine sent me this, I don't normally do these things but I am soooooooo bloody bored today that i am going out of my mind - anything to fill in 5 minutes....

Two parts of your heritage:
1. Scottish
2. English

Two things that scare you
1. roaches / insect type things
2. being unemployed

Two fears you overcame
1. admitting to myself just how much debt I have
2. admitting to my family just how much debt I have (far scarier then #1, I assure you)

Two of your everyday essentials;
1. make-up
2. highheels

Two things you are wearing right now
1. venetian glass heart necklace
2. Agent Provocateur underwear.

Two things you wore too much last year
1.un-blow dried hair
2. warm clothes (I got 2 winters in a row thanks to my travelling)

This year's favorite bands or musical artists
1. U2
2. I am so ashamed to admit this but Robbie Williams – he’s just sex on legs and SO much better in person.

Two things you want in a relationship
1. Someone who can follow the 3 rules - don't lie to me, don't cheat on me and if you say you're going to do something, f**king do it.
2. Someone with strong opinions and the intelligence & facts to back them up

Two of your fave movies of the year (2005)
1. Proof
2. Wedding Crashers (in actual fact they were the only movies I saw at the cinema last year)

Best movies of all time
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Breakfast At Tiffany's
3. Casablanca

Two things you hate
1. Horror movies
2. Pi*sy London weather

Two of your favorite hobbies
1. Reading
2. traveling

Two things you learned this year
1. I never learn from my mistakes where credit cards are concerned….
2. To try to stand on my own 2 feet

Two accomplishments you are proud of
1. Still being alive to turn 27 (it's harder then it looks kids…)
2. Learning to budget and then live by it

Two things you want really badly
1. To do something meaningful with my life rather then just faffing about
2. To be a good person

Two places you went last year
1. London
2. Dublin

Two places you want to go on vacation
1. Italy
2. Russia

Two things you want to do before you die
1. learn to speak another language fluently
2. pay off those d*mn credit cards.

Two ways that you are stereotypical of your gender
1. I love shoes
2. If I have PMS do NOT get between me and chocolate.

Two things that make you stand out
1. I'm fabulous
2. I'm still fabulous.

Two things you normally wouldn't admit
1. Just because a pair of shoes is beautiful, doesn't necessarily mean that it doesn't matter that they hurt your feet.
2. Sometimes when I am angry I'm not really angry - its just easier to be angry then hurt.

Two goals for the new year
1. Travel to Rome, Venice & Paris.
2. Pay my credit cards off so I can come overseas again - I've got the bug!

Feel free to post your own!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:24 AM, January 26, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    LOL - thanks Dollop!

    I always say that there is no excuse for bad underwear, bad shoes or bad hair!

     
  • At 9:02 AM, January 27, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Hey - preaching to the converted here baby!!!!

    I love it!!! It's just so damn hot! And I have big boobs anyway but one I put one of those baby's on I'm lucky I haven't taken someones eye out.... they just give you such a nice shape!

     
  • At 10:04 AM, January 27, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Hahahaha - It's only another 5 mths till I get back.... suspense is the new seduction, isn't it ??

    *grin*

    I just finished reading your blog & I'm half seduced already... articulate, well dressed manly men turn me on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home