The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Sunday, October 15, 2006

YEAH BABY!

So, on Thursday, I attained freedom, although not without some remorse.

I got up as usual, did all the usual stuff and then, as soon as Mrs C came out of her bedroom and saw me, she burst into tears.

I was frankly appalled - I wasn't having that bad a hair day ffs!

She was crying because I was leaving.

She cried all the way down the hall.

She cried all the way through breakfast.

I finally managed to get her to stop crying before I left to go get the new girl from the station.

How fucking guilty do you think I felt????

I think I would feel about the same leel of guilt if I beat a puppy for wagging its tail or something. I just felt bloody terrible.

Anyway, I collected the new girl, cooked lunch, made sure she was settled in and Mr & Mrs C were both quite calm and then headed to the station and London.

Dinner for my birthday followed tradition - dinner at my fave chinese restuarant, followed by Haagen-Daaz (you know they do cocktails made with their ice-creams??? VERY bloody good!). What was not tradition was the visit to the strip clubs and the 2 lap dances I got while there.

You'll note that that is not a complaint.

I couldn't pick between the redhead or the brunette, so I got given a dance by each of them.

Home by about 2 (I think, I am not entirely sure)

Friday I was supposed to get up early and go do a whole lot of things but stayed and played instead (I felt it was important to reaquaint myself with my vibes, I'm sure they missed me while I was away)

Then met SS and got my stuff out of storage and then off to visit AL & her hubby.

Fri night we were too shattered to go out, Sat was shopping (oh, how I went shopping!), Sat night I cooked and we drank wine and talked, today we lazed and this afternoon I had a nanna nap (I am a big fan of nanna and kindy naps!)

Off to Oxford tomorrow to see SS and go shopping with her as well then back to London.

Time is running out - so many things to do and just not enough time to do them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home