The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Bleh

I couldn't think of a title.

My birthday was not too bad - surprisingly enough.

No presents but I did get cards.

And money.

And the girls have bought me a present but I don't get it until I get back to London.

K2 bought it so i can be sure its in good taste.

I ate half an orange cake in celebration.

Oops.

I threw the rest of it out yesterday because I couldn't stand the temptation.

I finish up here on Thursday - I will actually miss the old folks. I am however, leaving them with a freezer full of my cooking (they love it) and a very clean house.

I have also promised that I will write to them and funnily enough, I mean it. As crazy as she drives me sometimes, I am remarkably fond of them.

Thats about it for now. Just killing time until I finish up....

2 Comments:

  • At 12:39 PM, October 13, 2006, Blogger Steph said…

    Sweets, i miss ya.
    I hope you can get back to whoring it around the blogs again soon. xx

     
  • At 6:26 PM, October 13, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Russ - do I seem like the kind of girl who would go bin diving? I don't think so!

    I'd buy another damn cake, thankyouverymuch!

    It was remarkably good though.

    Steph - soon! I am back in London now so regular access.

    Crazy busy week ahead but I promise to whore it up shortly. xoxox

     

Post a Comment

<< Home