The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Friday, September 01, 2006

Because you know so much, part 2

So, they went to dinner to talk about the relationship and where they were going (she's been freaking out a bit - commitment phobe).

This morning, I woke up to this -


From: CM
To: Giggles

GW,

Dinner with X went well. Things will step forward at an easy pace. I am much relieved. You’re the best.


From: Giggles
To: CM

Hey sweetie, good to hear that all went well – very exciting stuff. Always happy to help, although I am sure you would have done just fine on your own.

* hugs *


From: CM
To: Giggles

All kings need good council. You will always be in that realm. The realm of the king. Hahahaha


From: Giggles
To: CM

Haha - arrogant git.


From: CM
To: Giggles

Just remember who loves you baby…


From: Giggles
To: CM

Ewww! I just know the tone you would have said that in!!!!! Along with the wink and snapping of fingers!!!

Such a pimp...



I think you'd have to know him to really get it.

Which makes this whole post rather pointless really.... as opposed to say, one of my normal posts...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home