The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Hmm....

It's all going fairly well...

I have had a couple of vents to friends etc, but for the most part....

Let me put it this way - they have asked me to stay a bit longer and I have agreed to do so, thats a pretty good indication of how its going.

They are actually very cute - adorable, even.

They have been married for 63 years and are still so in love. He can hardly walk but likes to take her a cup of tea in the mornings and they sit on the couch all day holding hands.. I asked them how they had met and they were telling me all about it - I have never seen two people so much in love after even half that time. Its simply beautiful.

She however, has depression and is a worrier, this does my head in, but for the most part, i am managing just fine with a little help from my friends. :-)

Internet access is rather difficult here so I wont be on much, but I wanted to say 'Hi!'



In other news, if you ever want to see just how many totally fucking stupid people there are in the world who should never be allowed to drive, go sit in a grocery store carpark sometime... 5 minutes should do it... stay there any longer then that and you will never go near a road again for fear of being killed by some of the wankers out there.

Learn the dimensions of your fucking car! Learn how it steers! Who gives these people a license??????

FFS.


Anyway, in closing, I am in a very happy place right now. The suns not shining and the birds aren't singing, but they might as bloody well be. If I knew how to tap dance, I would.

x

4 Comments:

  • At 1:48 PM, September 17, 2006, Blogger Steph said…

    Glad to hear you're ok. Sometimes, ok is just enough.

     
  • At 5:01 AM, September 18, 2006, Blogger Dusty Admin said…

    Can't tapdance?

    How will you ever snag yourself a prize partner if you can't tapdance?

    Glad to hear things are going so well, Sweetheart.

     
  • At 4:21 PM, September 18, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    that is definitely good. was in Oz the other week :D

    the weather was okay though a bit chilly. actually looking forward to return in November for further abuse.

    ahemm...

    62 years, that is a long time. i don't think i will even live that long.

     
  • At 2:34 PM, September 21, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Steph - better then ok. Much, much better...

    Dusty - I'm a quick learner though! And thanks. :-)

    TS - You either get old or you die... you really looking forward to dying???? My apologies for the lack of weather reports lately...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home