The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Monday, August 07, 2006

Officially an idiot

You know how I said I cancelled on D on Thursday night???

Well it turned out I had double booked for that night and totally forgotten about it.

You know what the other thing I was supposed to be doing on Thursday night was???

I was supposed to be at the Bolshoi Ballet watching Swan Lake.

Fuckwit.

Fri went shopping with MH - a quick £1500 (hers) later we dropped the stuff off at her place and then headed back into Covent Garden for Fri night drinks - was a great night - got a little messy with the girls. Sat breakfast at Carlucchio's then shopping again, mainly for LH this time although MH did get a few more things.

I was so good - all I bought was a watch (shut up - it's very pretty and I needed a new one), Chanel liquid eyeshadow (I had that shade already but i've lost it & its my fave so I had to get it again), lipstick (Chanel have new ones out...oooohhhh... pretty....), and I FINALLY found a pair of chocolate brown flats so I had to get them - I've been seaching for months!

That was all I got, how good am I???

I have been running on about 3 hours sleep a night for the last 3 - 4 weeks now. I am so fucked. On Sat I was so tired i felt ill and had to sit in the bookshop for a couple of hours and rest while MH & LH went & did some recon so I wouldn't have to waste time looking in shops that had nothing they were interested in (they wouldn't buy anything unless it had my seal of approval, i should make a career out of this shit).

Still too cranky about the ballet to type more now.

Have a great day.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home