The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Friday, July 28, 2006

People as food.

I was reading through some old emails I sent home when I first got over here - in particular, ones that I sent to my sister, and I found this paragraph -

If we were being compared to food, you would probably be dark chilli chocolate - sweet, strong and with one hell of kick. God alone knows what I would be. R, god love him, would be plain yoghurt at room temperature (Ok, benefit of doubt - he might have a bit of ‘strawberry swirl’ or some chocolate chips hidden at the bottom or something) - don't get me wrong here - I love R dearly, but we are talking about a man who I strongly suspect of organising his sock draw.

And if he doesn't, P probably does.



Ouch.

I stand by it though.

(P is of course, my sister-in-law)

So... what food would you be?

4 Comments:

  • At 11:55 PM, July 31, 2006, Blogger Puss In Boots said…

    Ummm... I don't own any socks, but I do organise my underwear drawer. My wardrobe is also colour coded (ie, the clothes are hung from white to black). Does that make me a bad person? Or room temperature yoghurt?

     
  • At 2:43 PM, August 01, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Nooooo - I organise my wardrobe as well, so there's nothing wrong with that!

    You have to know my brother to understand. I love him, but we are very very different...

     
  • At 5:23 AM, August 02, 2006, Blogger Steph said…

    Puss, you do what??? I only organise my shoes, and that's cos i have so many of the fuckers i could never find the pair i wanted. So i want all 'Oprah' and stuck polaroid shots of the shoes on the box. Huzzah!

    A food I'd be. Chocolate Mousse. Creamy, sweet, and fucking bad for you ;)

     
  • At 1:00 AM, August 03, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Lol - I keep my shoes orgaised but the pics would make it easier again!

    As for food, chocolate mousse isn't that bad for you, is it ?? really??? ... Oh....

    lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home