The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Mmmmmm

.

Soooo... That was a big day of fuck all!

I went to bed at around 5am, it took me a while to get to sleep but slept like the dead for a couple of hours then was wide awake again, managed to get back to sleep for a little longer but finally gave up.

Spent some time chatting to friends, arranged to meet a friend for lunch, then cancelled meeting my friend for lunch when I realised I should have left the house already but hadn't dragged my ass off the sofa, so after a shower, back to bed it was!

I spent most of the day trying to give myself RSI again so that was quite nice. Sort of. It would have been much nicer if it actually solved the problem but seeing as I only got about 5 - 10 mins respite between bouts, it didn't really accomplish a whole hell of a lot. Ah well, tis good for my skin and circulation, I am told.

Showered again as I was actually intending to leave the house - I was supposed to be meeting D for dinner but in the end I decided that a) I couldn't be fucked and b) as I really do want one, it was best I wasn't alone with him and quantities of alcohol, so I postponed it to Fri night when all the others will be around as well so I won't need to worry about it, so I went back to bed (hey, what else was I going to do??)

Spent some time catching up with my housemates, soaked in a candlelit bath for an hour or so with a glass of red wine and some Sinatra and here I am!

Phew!! What a day!!!

Tomorrow I am going shopping with MH - she has taken the day off work so we can go shopping as she wants a make over - tomorrow is hair and clothes, Sat we will do make up & accessories.

This is going to be fun.....

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home