The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Friday, July 14, 2006

A few random thoughts

Is there anything more beautiful then a rose garden at night???

The other night I went downstairs to pick a rose to pull apart and throw into my bathwater (I had a candle-lit bath with rose petals and fresh lavender - it was great). It was still and sultry and the smell of the roses was intoxicating.

My apologies to the little rabbit that I scared the shit out of when I walked in there though...

xoxox

I also need to apologise to a whole lot of rabits - I mentioned to Mrs M that i had seen a rabbit and how cute it was... 2 hours later the game keeper strode off with traps and a gun...

Oops.

xoxox

I really have to learn to stop reading scary books before I go to bed.

I have way too much imagination and I end up having freaky dreams and sleeping badly.

Why do i like vampire stories when they freak me out so much????

xoxox

I remember the day I found out that dogs can't see in colour, I went out to our dog and gave him a big hug. I felt really sorry for him that he would never be able to see just how beautiful a rainbow was.

xoxox

I keep having dreams about all my teeth falling out - I'm standing in a huge room with a polished wooden floor and looking at a painting and talking to someone standing beside me (I can't see who it is) and all of a sudden my teeth start falling out, i cup my hands under my mouth and try to catch them until it overflows with teeth and they start falling on the floor and I can hear them bouncing on the wood. It doesn't stop until I wake up - just hundreds of teeth, pouring out of my mouth and spilling out of my hands to the floor.

Stressed much???

xoxox

You know the best part of buying new beauty products???

Opening them.

You open the box, take the bottle (whatever) out, read the box, read the little leaflet that comes with it, snap the lid open and shut a few times to listen to it, unscrew the lid to sniff the contents, check the texture of the product, put the lid back on and admire the shiny newness of the bottle, then put it all back in the box and walk it up to the bathroom where you take it out of the box and line it up in just the right spot on the bench top...

I'm not the only one who does this, right????

(You should see the routine when I get a new leather handbag...)

xoxox

I spent yesterday afternoon cutting lavender and hanging it to dry... can you believe I get paid for this shit?????

xoxox

I had a good day in London the other day. i didn't get shit done that I was supposed to, but I did sit in Green Park with MH for an hour and a half eating strawberries and clotted cream.

xoxox

I am currently addicted to Angel Cake.

That shit rocks.

xoxox

Have a good weekend beautiful people.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:29 PM, July 14, 2006, Blogger Puss In Boots said…

    I was once told that having your teeth fall out in a dream means that you want to say something but you can't. Anyone you wish to say something to in real life but feel impeded?

    I hope your blogger doesn't eat my comment like the last few ones.

     
  • At 6:30 PM, July 14, 2006, Blogger Indiana said…

    I woke up this morning after a dream about slaying vampires with explosives...weird dream, must say lots about me. ~grin~

     
  • At 1:59 AM, July 16, 2006, Blogger Boysenberry said…

    Nothing wrong with rabbits... especially sauteed with a little butter, garlic and some nice herbs...

    As for reading stories that scare you, we all like to live a little scared sometimes. I'm shit scared of heights, but regularly get up on the roof to clean gutters, etc.

     
  • At 9:25 AM, July 17, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Puss - Thats the third 'meaning' I have been given about dreams of teeth falling out... I am beginning to suspect that none of us have a freakin clue what it means... but ta!

    Indy - weird dream = weird dreamer???

    Boysen - ARGH!!!!! How can you eat rabbit ???? They're too cute !!!!! It's like people who eat Skippy!!!! Just wrong!

    Russ - Ummm, if they were made entirely out of clotted cream, wouldn't that make it awfully difficult for you to- ..... nevermind... no need to go there, I'm sure you could work out a way around that.

    That dog is now dead - he kept attacking the god squad when they came knocking on doors and eventually someone needed 52 stitches... that was the end of Bozo, I'm afraid...

     
  • At 11:11 PM, July 21, 2006, Blogger Boysenberry said…

    Best not mention that I've eaten both animals from the coat of arms then...

     
  • At 9:20 AM, August 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home