The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Get your drunk on.

Hello there !!!!

Apologies in advance if my typing sucks.

AL & I went out tonight - girls night out - I had a night pass from work - don't have to be back there until 9am tomorrow, very exciting stuff.

Ate far too much Mexican (the only Thai in this one horse town is shite) and drank far too many very good coktails.

The good ones were available as jugs (we shareda couple of those) and the really fucking great ones weren't (we had more then a couple of those).

Of course, after a couple of jugs of cocktails, it is possible that they weren't really 'really fucking great' but I shall go back and investigate that some other time - purely for research purposes, you lnow that.

You know you drank too much when the bill for the booze is 6.5 times the bill for the food ( i didn't work that out - she did).

Or maybe we just didn't eat enough.

I may stick with that excuse.

She keeps pulling out stories about things I have done whilst drunk - we were trying to work out who has swum in more fountains while in the cab coming home. I think I wom. She's hooked into more of our ex workmates then I have though. I think thats a good thing. Although my male/female ratio was slightly more unbalanced then hers was. No wonder we never have any trouble getting a job. (Professionsal??? Us??? What??)

Anyway, AL is downstairs mixing more cocktails for us & I have to go have a shower - its quite hot at the moment - I got sunburnt today !!!!!!!!!! WTF>>>
We've talked a tremendous amount tonight and I dare say we will be up until the wee hours talking some more.

Excuse me while I go have a shower... Very important I get back to drinking ASAP

5 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM, July 19, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    i will start a campaign for people to clearly label their drunk posts.

    it's definitely a lot more fun and might benefit from collective spell checking.

    i know at least steph and russ around there would agree.

     
  • At 3:35 PM, July 19, 2006, Blogger Indiana said…

    Thats right the way to avoid a hangover is stay drunk.

     
  • At 9:43 AM, July 21, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    TS - You can't say you weren't warned !!! I was even nice enough to apologise in advance !!!!!!!

    Russ - Yep, showers over! Finally!

    Indy - I didn't have a hangover the next morning - isn't that odd???? Perhaps because I stuck to clear spirits and no creamy cocktails??? I dunno.

     
  • At 1:21 PM, July 21, 2006, Blogger Steph said…

    Haven't done the drunk post yet, but have left some drunken comments about the place.
    Highly embarrassing the next day.

     
  • At 3:44 PM, August 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep up the good work. thnx!
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home