The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Monday, July 17, 2006

Umm...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a week off !!!!! *does a happy dance*

It starts on the Sunday of Soho Gay Pride *does a happy dance*

7 of my Aussie friends are going to be in town that week *does a happy dance*

I am going to buy those Dior shoes !!!! *does a happy dance*

Life is SO good !

xoxox

Do you think chickens find rubber humans funny ??

xoxox

I think I have RSI.

But only in my right hand/wrist... isn't that strange???

xoxox



xoxox

7 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM, July 17, 2006, Blogger Nick said…

    You'll have to become ambidextrous ;)

     
  • At 11:58 AM, July 17, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    happy for you dear.

    Not so sure about what type of chickens keep rubber human in their closet. it paints a very disturbing picture.

    PS: i really like that bit where you hugged your dog before. i think that's really cute.

    now that i say that, i hope i appear sensitive.

     
  • At 4:35 PM, July 17, 2006, Blogger Indiana said…

    RSI...I know why...LOL

    As I've told you in the past, you really need to get a man. ~grin~

     
  • At 3:48 AM, July 18, 2006, Blogger Steph said…

    Or a good vibrator. Seriously girl, why use digits when there are perfectly good vibrators to be had????

     
  • At 11:39 AM, July 18, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    always listen to your friends there. i never realise that it can do so much damage. it looks simple from the outset.

     
  • At 12:18 PM, July 18, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Nick - Oddly enough in almost everything else, I am!

    TS - I thought it was funny. And you were on the WAY to appearing sensitive, until you said that - now you've fucked it.

    Indy - Not too hard to guess with me though!!!! Coulda, woulda, shoulda...

    Steph - I have a couple, but I really do prefer old skool.

    TS - I do always listen to my friends - why do you think I find myself in trouble all the time !!??

     
  • At 11:20 AM, August 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home