The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

And the word for the week is …

‘Fuck’

… in all its variations…

For example –

"I can’t fucking believe you expect me to drive you across London"

"Fuck – how about next time you tell me I need to turn before I pass the street?!"

"Oh fuck… I was supposed to stop there, wasn’t I?"

"If you 2 don’t shut the fuck up, I’ll kick you both out and then you can BOTH fucking walk back to London"

"FFFUUUUUUUCCCCKKK!!"
"What?? I saw them coming!!"

"I’m sorry, I know you don’t need to know this, but I really need a fuck right now"
"I second the motion!"
"Can we not talk about this while I’m driving? I need to concentrate, damnit!!"

"Ummm… can you NOT text while driving?"
"Fuck off"

"Fuck this is hot!" (We were eating Indian)

"Well this is fucking boring"

"Ummmm…"
"Where the fuck are we?"
"Yeah"
"No fucking clue!"
"Excellent!"

"AARRRGH!"
"The ‘holy fuck’ bars are there to be used you idiot!"

"You feral fucking pig!!!"
"What??!!"
"You just farted again, didn’t you !"
"Of course!" (laughs his ass off)

(To self) "I’m going to kill them – I swear to fucking god, I am going to kill them"

"I fucking hate gays"
"You are one"
"I know, but I still fucking the them"

"Fuck you!"
"I don’t like your tone!"
"Umm… fuck you??"
"Better"

"Get out!!! And take the fucking cat with you!"
"I know you don’t like pussy but that’s ridiculous!"

"Fuckity fuck fuck fuck !"

So, since Monday morning I have driven – from my place to Canary Wharf, from Canary Wharf to Cardiff, From Cardiff to Bristol, Bristol to Bath, Bath to Heathrow, Heathrow to my place.

Lucky I enjoy driving.

It might have been a bit more fun if I knew what the speed limits are and what all the road signs mean…

Heh.


Xoxox

Speaking of the word of the week, I am in serious amounts of pain these days.

I go to bed hungry, any sleep I get is restless & broken, I wake up aching and it’s not getting any better – in fact, it’s getting worse.

I haven’t slept properly in a couple of weeks and I am really starting to get very tired.

This sucks.

Xoxox

Speaking of sucks, if I was told that I had to spend the rest of my life in this benighted country, I would live in Bath.

Bath is just the most beautiful city – I love it more each time I visit.

Xoxox

I went shopping today – I bought presents for my nieces and for MS’s little girl (she is SO cute!)

I didn’t buy anything for me – I’m so good!

That will change this week.

7 Comments:

  • At 12:03 AM, August 03, 2006, Blogger Dusty Admin said…

    I agree that Bath is one of the better places to be in the festering sore that is modern Britain.... especially on Thursday (student night).

    I used to be posted to a unit in Colerne (about 5 miles NW of Bath.

     
  • At 12:58 AM, August 03, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    I am not even going to ask why 'student night' is best, you dirty old man!

     
  • At 2:54 AM, August 03, 2006, Blogger Steph said…

    I second what Dusty said. Bath is definately somewhere i could live. It's just so damn pretty and ENGLISH looking.

     
  • At 3:33 AM, August 03, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Everything is so balanced and the streets are so wide (unlike everywhere else in this damn place where you couldn't get 2 goats to walk side by side down the st) ... It's just lovely!

     
  • At 11:33 PM, August 03, 2006, Blogger Dusty Admin said…

    Old?!?!? Old?!?!?!?

    I'm only 29! Besides, you're only as old as the woman you feel which makes me 24... so there!

     
  • At 2:18 AM, August 04, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    My apologies - I will drop the 'old', but you're still dirty!

    haha

    What happens when you aren't feeling anyone?

     
  • At 12:59 AM, August 06, 2006, Blogger Dusty Admin said…

    Yeah, like I'd ever let that happen!

    Well, I don't turn officially old until next month but there's two upsides to this:

    1. I can then be a dirty old man (I'm so buying a crumpled raincoat).

    2. They're changing the definition of old to 40 next month! Woot!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home