The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Friday, June 30, 2006

Hmmm

I have a complaint.

It's just a little one, but its very important.

If the old woman doesn't stop trying to feed me up, I am going to end up bus sized!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS! Every 30 seconds she asks me if I want something to eat. It's driving me crazy!

We go out to lunch and I'll have a starter, a main and then be too full to have dessert but she'll insist and order something for me anyway and then make me eat it. I nearly threw up the other day at the table and thats the only reason she let me stop eating!!!!!!!

Fuck!

She also buys me 1 KILO of chocolate every WEEK.... there's 2 kgs of chocolate in the fridge at the moment - I cant give the shit away and I can't eat it all!!!!!

Dear god.

I mean, I eat a fair bit - well - actually, I eat small amounts regularly, but this is just nuts. I can't take it any more!!!!! I am so sick of food!!!!!

We were out at lunch with her granddaughter the other day (the grand daughter is heading to Oz later this year so was grilling me about it, we had great fun) and I got a call, she knew what I was planning to order but while I was on the ph she placed my order with the waiter for me, when it arrived, she hadn't ordered me the starter i wanted - she'd ordered the main as a starter and then the other main I had been thinking about having as my actual main course... then she ordered me bloody dessert!!!!!!!

She's evil. I'm sure of it.

Thank god I never mentioned to her how much I love Krispy Kremes or I'm convinced she'd be forcing them down my throat too.

Bloody hell.

xoxox

I was talking to my sister last night.

I am so lucky to have her as a sister. I really really am.

She's awesome.


We had a good bitch about mum too as she's driving her nuts at the moment. Heh.


Spoke to my oldest niece for a while too - G is learning about pocket money. I am seriously tempted to just buy the barbie she wants and send it back to her so that she can have it now rather then waiting until she's earned the money, but I also know that that would be very irresponsible (surprise!) and wouldn't teach her that she has to earn the things she wants (like I can talk), so I am going to resist the urge to buy that barbie doll.

I'll buy her something else instead. Heh.

I know - I'm hopeless, but the poor little thing has been sick so she needs something to cheer her up, right?? Right!

xoxox

One of my friends has just had a nervous breakdown.

Funny how its always the last ones you'd expect that it happens to, isn't it???

She's always the life of the party and she's just so much fun that its really weird to think of it.

xoxox

Oxford was beautiful btw. I had a great day.

SS has advised me that I am addicted to texting and she is going to stage an intervention.

I have no idea what she's talking about....

xoxox

Weather report (just for Treespotter) -

Currently beautiful.

Hayfever report -

Insanely high. Its driving me fucking crazy. I don't know if I can handle 3 months of feeling like this.

xoxox

Have a great weekend beautiful people.

MWAH.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:56 PM, June 30, 2006, Blogger Steph said…

    Maybe she's like that witch form Hansel and Gretel and is fattening you up so she can EAT YOU ALIVE!!!

     
  • At 4:12 PM, June 30, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    did i miss something?

    how could english weather be beautiful?

    i'm sure there's something you're not telling then.

    PS: chocolate is one of the most effective aphrosidiac. watch it.

     
  • At 9:14 AM, July 01, 2006, Blogger Boysenberry said…

    Lordy, lordy, is she a babushka, and thinks you need beefing?

    With nervous breakdowns/mental illness, it is almost always the ones you least suspect. Usually its a case of public denial, private nightmare.

     
  • At 9:33 AM, July 03, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Steph - I dunno, she does it to her grand daughter too! I managed to get the grand daughter alone for a moment and asked her how she does it (she is tiny!) and she said 'selective bulima'... Yep, she goes to the toilet between the starter and the main to throw up so that she can fit it all in. (Please note that she isn't actually bulimic, i was a little concerned when she said that but further questioning revealed that its only when she's out with Gran that she does it. I still don't think it's healthy though.)

    Treespotter - I'm not too sure how it happened but trust me, it has! It's great over here at the moment!

    And yeah, like I need encouragement, eh?

    Boysen - No, she's actually quite tiny herself but during the war there were food shortages so i think she makes up for it now - I suspect she's never forgotten what it was like to be hungry.

    And yeah I guess. It was so left field!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home