The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Randoms

A couple of my friends are HIV+ which makes stories like this very disturbing for me. Play safe people. Everyone thinks it won’t happen to them.
xoxox
Guy Goma is the IT guy who went to the BBC for a job interview but ended up on live TV, being asked for his opinion on the Apple –v- Apple court case.

The BBC didn’t end up giving him the job he went for and this website is running a petition to get him a job at the BBC.

For grace under fire, this man surely deserves something!
xoxox
While in NY my boss picked up some presents for us – “Reese’s Pieces” and a few bags of York Peppermint patties.

It’s been a bit of a feeding frenzy since she came back – our team has never been so popular and yet oddly enough, only 2 people who are not in our team have been allowed to have any of them…

And no, it’s not me that’s guarding them!

As much as I love the Reese’s, I can only have a few of them before I start to feel ill (which sucks because they are so damn good), ditto for the Yorkies.
xoxox
I’m going to do a Steph - lately at work I have been reading Forksplit’s back catalogue.
I have been sitting here with my head on my desk, tears of laughter pouring down my face at some of her posts – she’s fucking hilarious and yet, if you can stop laughing for long enough, it’s a little disturbing.
Either way, she rocks, do yourself a favour and go check it out.
xoxox

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home