The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Thursday, June 01, 2006

FFS

I just opened a new googlemail account and it wont work - does anyone know anything about this shit????

I'm going out of my mind here!

*****

Edit (10 mins later) - It's a tough call - which will happen first - me throwing something, or me punching the computer... ladies and gentlemen, place your bets.....

*****

Treespotter pointed out it might be a good idea to explain what is wrong - everytime I try to send an email, it comes back with -

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status NotificationDelivery to the following recipient failed permanently: ______

Technical details of permanent failure:PERM_FAILURE: Message rejected for Sector 5 policy reasons

Does anyone know what the fuck that means??? I tried going into the help section and typing in sector 5 policy reasons to see what the hell that meant but guess what??? It doesn't recognise the term.... Fuckers.

I was so infuriated I had to log out and leave it alone. I'm very very close to just deleting the whole damn thing.

ARGH!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:34 PM, June 01, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    if you provide more detail, we might be able to help... otherwise, i can only suggest to undo the cables before throwing, it gets messy otherwise

     
  • At 2:34 PM, June 01, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    I'm trying very very hard to resist the urge to do throw or punch, but thanks for the tip...

     
  • At 4:30 PM, June 01, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    i think the error msg comes out from the receiving end. try sending email to me, if it works, then the problem is with the recepient(s).

    not sure i've seen a "sector 5 policy reasons"

    also make sure the email address is correct.

     
  • At 2:10 PM, September 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YOUR GAY GAY GAY

     
  • At 12:35 PM, October 29, 2006, Blogger Brisneyland said…

    do you know what - get Rude on, get him on..

    You are stoopid RODNEY and a poofter..

    This is what I say, this is a sector 5 message - seriously, it is the same as getting a blue screen, everyone except you knows what it means..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home