The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

You have GOT to be kidding me!

Sweet Mary Mother of God – I just had some weird German guy come and sit with me and ask questions about all this work crap that I have absolutely nothing to do with – I don’t understand the acronyms and abbreviations used in the notes section of what we were looking at and he was getting cranky with me because I couldn’t help him – I wouldn’t actually mind except that he had some SERIOUS body odour and halitosis issues going on….

You know when you smell something and then you just can’t get that smell out of your nose???

That’s what I’ve got the moment – freakin hell that’s some NASTY shit.

I have just frantically marinated myself in Gucci II but I think that the only thing that would possibly effect a full cure is a Krispy Kreme and as luck would have it, there are none left… bastards….

2 Comments:

  • At 10:05 PM, March 01, 2006, Blogger Imelda said…

    My neighbour married a German chick. She was absolutely gorgeous but always stunk. She had hairy armpits and didn't believe in using deodorant. Told us it was a very German thing. I thought it was a very stinky thing.

    Having endured a stinking hot Christmas party with her in a sleeveless dress, I feel your pain my friend.

     
  • At 9:02 AM, March 02, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Ohhhhhhhh *shudder* it was so bad!

    I can't even begin to imagine living next to someone who smelt like that all the time !!!!

    Sheesh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home