The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Ack

I am totally off my head at the moment on a mixture of nurofen plus, sudafed, cold & flu tablets and red wine - finally a combination that works...

I have come down with a flu cold thing and last night while smashed beyond belief I wrote up a whole long post and then lost it when the laptop battery died (I couldn't be assed getting out of bed) GRRRRR

My own fault.

The big boss may be in the office tomorrow & my direct manager will be back from holidays which is going to seriously affect my routine which I am not terribly happy about but i don't think that 'work' (in the loosest possible sense of the word) interferring with my daily pattern of internet usage is a complaint that I can make... Ah well.

Anyway, I'm off to swill a few more pills & red wine... who knows, genius may strike again later and I will try to recap my ridiculously long post from last night.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home