The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Wow...

There is some serious fucking bitchy posts / blogs out there isn't there???

Lucky i didn't read any of that kind of shit when i first started looking or I would never have bothered to continue and would never have come accross Steph et al and then my days at work would be far more boring.

Our work internet has a filter that wont allow us to access anything deemed 'tasteless' so tonight is the first time I have been on a computer and sufficiently bored enough to go check out a couple of sites to find out what y'all keep ref to...

I went to an all girls boarding school and I can honestly say that I have never come across shit like that... Seriously disturbing. Weren't we all supposed to get that out of our systems in highschool???????

OK, no one has to like EVERYONE but if you don't like someone, why would you bother to keep going on abo-

Oh you know what, who could be assed. I'll just offend someone for sure & while its not going to make me cry, who needs it.

Boo to bitchy people.


Oh - I nearly forgot...

"Dollop, I wouldn't fuck your posse of shallow, cliched, shoe-loving, toilet-fucking interweb skanks with YOUR cock, mate. So no."

Ummm... does the fact that I read & post on Dollop's blog make me a part of that?? Because she makes it sound like loving shoes is a bad thing....

I'm confused...

Night.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:00 AM, February 20, 2006, Blogger Steph said…

    Ohh sweetie you are so like meeeeeee!

    I think i was about two months in to this blogging caper when i encountered my first bitchiness. I was crushed too. Now i'm like " meh, and?" There are some keyboard cowgirls and boys, who think that because they have an internet connection, they are Teh shit! WRONG!

    Yes you are part of the crew that he/she was referring to. God love her! Nobody else does.

     
  • At 4:14 AM, February 20, 2006, Blogger Imelda said…

    Where can I read the original of all this clever and insightful stuff?

    My feelings are vewy vewy huwt over the nasty things that she is saying about us.

     
  • At 7:57 AM, February 20, 2006, Blogger Imelda said…

    Do we get a uniform or something?

     
  • At 9:01 AM, February 20, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Steph - Yes, but if that person doesn't believe in God, does he still love her????

    (I believe in asking the big questions...)

    Imelda - it was on Desci's site... as I said, i can't view it from work as its classed as 'tasteless' which was, in itself, amusing. Imelda, Be strong....

    Dollop - You mean you DIDNT need those bank details you asked us for once ??? Damnit!

    Imelda - I am almost sure Dollop will be able to come up with something suitable...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home