The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Friday, February 24, 2006

I am so sick of being sick.

If you believe in God, this is a God-forsaken country, if you don't believe in God…. Well… shit… In that case I can't think of anything else to call this country except fucked.

Seriously.

The universe must have a sense of humour - one of the greatest cities in the world and its in the shittiest possible climate.

Every time I go out, I get sick.

Every. Time.

Since I got over here I have had: 6 colds, 1 flu, the chickenpox (which I have never had before in my life) and some random virus thing.

I really don't deal well with the cold.

I am a warm blooded creature damnit and I can't wait to get home. I never get sick at home.
I had yesterday off because I was just feeling like hell. I thought I might get a chance to jump online, do a couple of loads of laundry and possibly even some cooking - all relaxing stuff..

Wrong.

I slept.

I woke once to eat some garlic bread and then slept again. Today I do feel human but still not normal. And guess what… I'm going out tonight… I might try to convince them to go to the movies instead - at least that will be warm. I'm not drinking either way.

Anyway, I am off to go and catch up on my emails. Will post more later.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:40 AM, February 25, 2006, Blogger Steph said…

    Awww ya poor thing. I hope you feel better soon.

     
  • At 9:15 AM, February 27, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    I am feeling much better today thank you - stayed at home all weekend and tried to keep warm.

    Fucking Siberia - the wind is coming accross from there at the moment which is why its so goddamn cold!

    Grr

    And Dollop, normally I don't get sick - I am never sick so if I was at home, I probably wouldn't even have that annoying tickle/cold thing!

    However I like your idea of pain/illness management - we love that warm fuzzy feeling of drugs mixed with alcohol!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home