The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Today

Meh – what a day. Still so tired! I am wearing a red bra under an unironed white shirt & just threw a suit on - amazingly enough my workmates assure me I look great but i feel all off-kilter. I didn't even get time to do makeup before i left the house - thank goodness for double face powder, gloss & mascara!

Only 15 mins late to work today – bloody bus. I couldn’t be bothered walking in the rain all the way up to the tube stop so just jumped on the bus (the bus stop is about 15 mtrs from my house and stops right outside the building I work at, it just takes longer then the tube), as luck would have it, i also forgot my umbrella...

I have to go call a couple of recruitment agencies today & set up interviews but I really don’t want to. I know its just pure laziness but it’s the thought of having to go in there, be polite, talk all about how wonderful I am and so forth just seems like such an effort. I hate doing that crap.

I have however been putting this off since Monday… seeing as its now Thursday… I really do need to pull my finger out.

I have also been typing out a full list of all my options including time frames for courses, projected income during that time ect. I need to get it all sorted out in my own head first then I can send it on to my sister and let her have a think about it before we get on the phone and pull it all to pieces. (What would I do without her??? )

In other news, I am seriously thinking of moving my flight forward and coming home early. My sister’s birthday is in early April. I would love to come home & surprise her for that.

I’m torn.

I have spoken to my manager (back in Oz) recently and arranged to start back again on 10/7 but she will take me back anytime I want so it’s not like it would be a drama if I came home early… But I really need to stay so that I can start taking some holidays & seeing the things I wanted to see, but if I do come back over, I can see it all then….

GRRRR


Do you have any idea what I would give right now for a packet of BBQ shapes????

And I would cheerfully kill for a bacon, egg & cheese toasted sandwich with BBQ sauce – made with Aussie bacon not the stuff they have over here….. KILL I tell you!



Was chatting to K last night – she is hideously embarrassed about the post & refuses to believe that its all true. Clueless wench :-P


I would like to marry the person who first made Nurofen Plus….



Talking to SS a little earlier whinging about how much I hate this job, she keeps telling me all I have to do is become a trophy wife because there is nothing wrong with being a trophy wife. I’m thinking I could handle being a lady who lunches for all of about a week and then I’d be over it. Bored me = trouble. Besides, aren't they all tall, preying mantis thin with blonde hair, boob jobs & fake tan??? I fail on all counts...



Rib Watch also needs to be renamed… I haven’t put any weight on but I haven’t lost any either – I am sitting at my normal weight but I have now decided that I really do want to lose some more – I don’t want to lose it enough to stop eating all the crap I eat though… And I haven’t done any exercise this week (and I won’t be between now & tomorrow, that’s for sure) so it’s not going to happen… anyone got a spare miracle lying round???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home