The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Yay for me!

Now that i have a blog, perhaps I will stop sending 30 million crap emails to my friends all day ...

I have a non-job so spend most of my day surfing the net and emailing random thoughts (usually about 5 pages of them) to my friends who are unfortunate enough to have jobs that actually do require them to work.

Thanks to the wonders of blogging however, I am now able to inflict the results of my boredom on cyber space instead.... bless...

Basics - I am 27yo female who drinks a little too much, loves shoes far too much and shops a great deal too much for someone with the credit card debt I am currently immersed in.

Its like Sex and the City with no sex....

And I'm not a size 4 either... damnit...

I am currently in London (Bah to London weather) but will be returning home to Brisvegas in June.

Single and not really looking, employed but not really working, older but not necessarily wiser....

I do have a lot of fun though.

I think that pretty much sums it up.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:43 PM, January 20, 2006, Blogger Steph said…

    Wow, you're like my twin or something! Congrats on the blog. I warn you though. you will become sadly addicted. It will take over your life, you will no longer view events that happen to you in a normal way ever again, you will see everything through your 'blog eyes'.

    Have fun, look forward to reading you.

     
  • At 3:03 PM, January 20, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    You know something funny - when i read your blog I was like 'Oh my God - there's TWO of us!!!!!'

    Looks like my brother was wrong - he always said that after they made me they broke the mould and beat the cr*p out of the mould maker....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home