The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Friday, January 20, 2006

Stupid people annoy me... but there is hope!

Have spoken to JAL re my flights home - doesn't cost me anything to change them so I will probably end up changing them half a dozen times before I pick a final date - no point in advising anyone back home of what my current return date is as it will probably change…

I picked one but S, M & I were talking about going to Ladies day at Ascot which is on the 22nd June… I may have to delay my flights so I can go to that… I love a chance to dress up and surely that’s the best excuse around??!!


After a slightly traumatic session at work today I went onto google and just for fun, I typed in 'Curer of stupidity" (as in, is there one??) and funnily enough, death aside, apparently there is - the angel Arariel is the angel responsible for curing stupidity… God sure believes in covering all the bases, doesn't he???

I'm guessing Arariel is very overworked at the moment though or has been saddled with some other duties and a novice is holding the fort in the meantime … That may well be how I ended up with 2 credit cards… No other possible explanation so far as I'm concerned... But, if he's fueled by prayer (and you believe in God / angels) then start praying to Arariel people - it's our only hope….

Arel, the angel of common sense has also been slacking off lately I think….

Dodgy b*stards….

I also found this on the net (no idea who wrote this but props to them) -

'Our world’s problem is stupidity. I’m not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, (why not??) but why don’t we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Can we, can we???? Huh huh huh????



Awwwww… spoilsports.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:46 PM, January 20, 2006, Blogger Steph said…

    The angel of stupidity is obviously a very lazy bastard, who deserves to be sacked post haste!

    Have you got a frock for Ascot yet? ohh the funnage to be had.

     
  • At 3:06 PM, January 20, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Hey we should cut him some slack - as I said, he might be pulling double duty at the moment or something!!!

    Nope, no dress yet as I am currently very very poor - I went away to Dublin for NY's and spent far too much money *shudder*

    I'm just going to stop thinking about that now....

    But I am going to start looking for a dress - you know what its like - it has to be perfect!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home