The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Pressing right along....

There is something very liberating about deleting numbers from your phone.

Every single person who I feel hasn’t made much of an effort to catch up with me since I got home – gone.

Everyone who didn’t call (or at least send me a text) wishing me a Merry Christmas – gone.

Everyone who didn’t call (or at least send me a text) wishing me a happy new year – gone.

Everyone who I have simply decided stresses me out or annoys me – gone.



This year, I am asking the question – ‘What do you give me?’


If I don’t like the answer (ie. if you don't make me happy or make me smile) you can drag your sorry ass somewhere else and waste someone else’s time.



I feel great.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM, January 04, 2007, Blogger Betty said…

    Until you get a belated Happy new year and have to either guess who it is from, or pretend to have lost all your numbers by accident.

    I have been there. :-)

     
  • At 10:51 AM, January 04, 2007, Blogger Boysenberry said…

    I clear out the numbers regularly, and always end up having to add them again. Same with IM.

     
  • At 1:10 PM, January 04, 2007, Blogger Indiana said…

    Wow...did you have any friends left? ~grin~

     
  • At 3:17 PM, January 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you go girl!

     
  • At 11:19 PM, January 04, 2007, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Betty - Hmmm... this is possible but I think in that situation, I'm just going to be honest!

    Boysen - We will see.... so long as they make regular contact and stay in my top 20 contacts for a while I will still be able to call or text but once they move out of that folder, it's all over.

    Indy - Smart ass. And yes, as a matter of fact, I did. Lots of them. :-P

    Kate - Screw them all! LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home