The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Doesn't take much...

So, feeling a lot better then I was yesterday, which is a good thing (not hard, but certainly ‘a good thing’)

I walked in today and there were doughnuts waiting on my desk for me from one of my friends (they know that sugar always cheers me up!) and K1 read yesterdays post (Hi!!! *waves*) and sent me a big bunch of pink (naturally) gerberas (my ‘happy’ flower) to cheer me up – bless her, how sweet is that?

I still feel a tad lost, but am not feeling so freaked out about it today. Mind you, I realised last night that the come down yesterday wasn’t helping at all (I find that lately when I come down, it’s fairly hard, I think I should just avoid getting on it altogether) however it could also be partly because I have very little blood running through my sugar stream right now.

Either way, I have doughnuts, chocolate peppermint slice (from downstairs) and flowers… it’s all workable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home