The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Note to self...

NY resolutions –

6. To not process my hair so much so that I can grow it long again. (Start simple I say!)
5. Do not kill my mother, no matter how much she does my head in.
4. Try not to snap at my mother, no matter how much she does my head in.
3. Get back into my favorite dress.
2. Pay off my credit cards.
1. Be happy.


Things to remember throughout the year –

6. I mustn’t cut my hair off in a fit of pique because it’s taking too long to grow.
5. Must. Shop. Less.
4. Stay out of the sun more.
3. Shopping is not a sport and I can not regard it as part of my exercise regime.
2. ‘Better than nothing’ is not good enough for me.
1. This year, it’s all about me.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home