The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Kill me now

Embarrassing situation number - 389541278.

Position held in list of 'Most embarrassing things I have ever done' - 2

Today, in the middle of the office floor, I cried.

Not because I have PMT (I wish I could use that as an excuse), not because someone was mean to me, not even because I was so angry that I had to cry to vent.

Nope.

I just cried.


If you go get a dictionary and look up the word 'mortified', the little picture next to it is of me.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:01 PM, December 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh that's nothing. lol. a bit nutso, but not as embarrassing as some of the crap i've gotten myself into.

    hang in there.

     
  • At 10:27 PM, December 29, 2006, Blogger Kass said…

    I do that sometimes, then try to play it off as hayfever (which I dont have at all..) "Oh no, my eyes are just STREAMING because of my serious hayfever, that occurs in the middle of the office, because umm that woman over there has like a plant or something?"

     
  • At 12:45 AM, January 02, 2007, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Kate - I am not a crier. I hate people who cry. To me, crying in public is one of the worst things i can do, but thanks. :-)

    Kass - I wish I had thought of that.



    What I don't understand is this - if someone cries and I go comfort them, if I ask them what is wrong and they say 'nothing' then I figure they don't want to talk about it so I don't ask anymore, I just give them a hug and leave them to it or offer what comfort i can... wordlessly...

    SO why the fuck did everyone feel the need to grill me about what was wrong, right after I said that 'nothing' was wrong???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home