The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Things that shit me

There are 2 habits in particular that absolutely revolt me – one is spitting and the other is sniffling. The two are often very closely related…

They would have to be2 of the most disgusting habits ever. Even the sound of someone spitting is enough to make me cringe and gag which is unfortunate as it’s a very common habit in London.

Filthy pigs.

It seriously grosses me out - I’m gagging just typing this.

The other thing that drives me insane is people who sniffle. If you’ve got a cold, it’s not as if you don’t KNOW that you have it - carry some tissues for fucks sake! If its cold out (which tends to make peoples nose’s run) then is it going to kill you to carry some goddamn tissues??!!

Do NOT sit there and fucking sniffle – or if you must, then don’t do it near me.

I hate those people that have a really bad cold and instead of blowing their nose (my gorge is rising just thinking about it) they suck it back and … hang on… nearly threw up then … swallow it.

ARGH

Its just feral.

I carry tissues everywhere and only a couple of times have I been caught without them when I desperately needed some – the last time it happened was before I came over here and I had a bit of a cold and I was driving to work on the highway… I actually blew my nose on a singlet that I had left in the car rather then sniffle, I just can’t stand it. I had to throw the singlet out (no way was I putting that through the washing machine & wearing it again) but it was worth it.

I have been known to hand tissues to complete strangers on public transport, in the cinema’s and in shops, purely so that they would stop fucking snuffling and driving me up the wall.

So bearing all of that in mind, you can imagine the sheer delight I felt yesterday afternoon, when, after having decided to catch the bus home so I could watch the snow, I was unlucky enough to have a woman sit next to me who sniffled constantly…

And I was out of tissues….

The bus was full so I couldn’t even move to another seat. I spent 45 motherfucking minutes next to that filthy bitch listening to her sniffle. I swear to god I thought my head was going to explode. In the end I had to put my hands over my ears to block out the sound or I was going to start banging either my head or hers against the window.

God I nearly ran off that bus – I stood up 2 stops before I was due to get off just to get away from her.

Filthy cow – I hope she ends up with a really bad throat infection.


In other PMT related issues, S had arranged to come over last night so I could do her eyebrows before she heads to Greece on holiday. She texted me yesterday afternoon regarding this and the text conversation went like this:

S: Hey ru still k 2 do my ibrows 2nite?
Me: Yes
S: Wot time do u want me to kum ova?
Me: Anytime is fine.
S: Well im @ home now so wot time suits u? Can I kum now?
Me: Give me a couple of hours and anytime after that is fine.
S: is 7 k? I can b there anytime.
Me: I have very little credit left on my phone and I can’t be assed calling up to increase it so stop wasting my money. Come over whenever you fucking want and for fucks sake, enough with the stupid fucking abbreviations – use proper English or I will ignore you from now on. If you have any further questions, call me.


Yep… gotta love PMT….

Funnily enough though, that was the last text I got from her and she did turn up promptly at 7.

And yes, I ate as soon as I got home – I was much happier then.

Which leads me onto my next point –

I am eating so much food at the moment (I get very narky when I am hungry). Seriously! I am ALWAYS hungry! I ate dinner last night, was still hungry so ate 4 slices of toast & vegemite – slowly - and was still feeling a little peckish so had a cherry crumble for dessert.. and then had to stop myself from eating more toast… WTF ?????

I have never eaten so much food as I have been in the last couple of days! Luckily I am not putting on any weight from it – in fact I have lost another kg according to the scales (BAH – evil things!) which is a minor miracle considering the amount of money I am throwing Krispy Kreme’s way at the moment but still – I have no idea what the hell is going on.

Moving on …

The creepy guys followed me home again from the bus stop last night. Mentioned it to some of the other girls to see if it was just me and one of them mentioned that her workmate who lives near us was attacked by 7 men the other night who threatened to rape her and spat on her etc… about 20 mins later TH walked in and said some crazy guy had grabbed her face and started yelling all this stuff at her as she was walking from the bus stop. We had a talk about it and TH has mace but its illegal here, one of the housemates had a friend over & she said she carries deep heat spray as it hurts like hell when it gets in your eyes so I think we are all going to think about getting something like that until I can get something stronger.

Its very bizarre – no problems for 8 months and all of a sudden there is weird shit happening everywhere.

Anyway, I’m going to go look at the picture of those shoes… ‘scuse me …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home