The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Yeah me !

You Are a Rainbow
Breathtaking and rareYou are totally enchanting and intriguing But you usually don't stick around long!
You are best known for: your beauty
Your dominant state: seducing
What Type of Weather Are You?
Hang on a second - I'm known for my beauty?? I have a personality damnit!
And I'm hardly an arch-seductress.
Ah well. T'was fun!
Next up -
Your Fashion Style is Girly
You dress to look beautiful and show off what you've gotDresses, skirts, heels... whatever it takes to turn headsYou love feeling like a girl in any settingEven your workout clothes are cute and feminine!
Can you tell I'm bored?
At least this one was spot on!
Your Are a Blue Rose
You represent the unattainable and fantasies
Your vibe: larger than life and intoxicating
Falling in love with you is: like seeing a whole new world
What Color Rose Are You?
But I like pink roses ??? Whats going on ??!!!!
And finally, what super hero am I ????
You Are Lara Croft
"Everything lost is meant to be found."
What Superheroine Are You?
Hahahaha - Yeah ME!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home