The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

There’s more where these came from ….

Words I want to see more of……

Bamboozled
Befuddled
Fantabulous
Bemused
Coinkydink
Tomfoolery
Fluster
Shenannigans
Codswallop
Flabergasted
Ginormous
Umbrage
Dandy
Curmudgeon
Adorkable (an adorable dork)
Barfday (the day after a big night out, not just the day after your birthday)
Waffle (not the food)
Deja Boo (recurring nightmare)
Deja Moo (the feeling you’ve heard this bull before)
Vuja de (the feeling that this has never happened before)
Daft
Vile
Hornswoggled
Snuggle
Hunky-dory
Splendifurous
Smoosh
Darned (of the ‘Well I’ll be’ variety)
Aquadextrous (being able to turn the bath taps off with your toes)
Daren’t
Snit
Wacky
Womble


Shuddup about my spelling…..

Anyway lovely people, a friend of mine arrives in London tonight and I have tomorrow off so I can spend the day doing touristy type stuff with her & another friend of ours who will be up from Swindon for the day.

She's bringing me red cordial and Caramello Koala's!!!!

Sooooooooooooooooo bloody excited!

Have a fab day & 'see' you all on Friday!

Hugs to all!

5 Comments:

  • At 2:15 AM, March 23, 2006, Blogger Steph said…

    Awww, we're gonna be Giggleless? Oh well, have fun and run amuck.

     
  • At 11:52 AM, March 23, 2006, Blogger Puss In Boots said…

    I say smoosh all the time. Regularly used in my kitchen. Ie: "I smooshed it all up with my mortar and pestle."

    Have fun with the caramellos!

     
  • At 4:56 AM, March 24, 2006, Blogger trueborn said…

    yep just used daft.

     
  • At 10:26 AM, March 24, 2006, Blogger Nick said…

    I quite like effusive. Although my favourites are overarching and underpinning...gotta love weasel words - I try and sneak 'em into serious work correspondence (there's another - correspondence....) tee hee...

     
  • At 11:16 AM, March 24, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Steph - done and done...

    Puss - excellent! Its a word the world needs to hear more of! I just like the way its sounds!

    Trueborn - it was my word for the night on Weds...

    Dollop - this is an initial list only... more will be forthcoming but we can certainly add those to the list for you!

    Nick - effusive is a good word too! We'll add that one to the list..... 'weasel' words?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home