The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Friday, March 24, 2006

Thank fuck she's off to Ireland on Sat....

So…. Wednesday night……

Met N & T at the tubestop - somehow we managed to miss each other so I spent 45 mins sitting in the tube station getting more and more stressed wondering where they were and they spent 45 mins sitting outside the tube station getting more and more stressed wondering where I was! Finally calls were made and insults exchanged (it’s the cornerstone of our friendship) and hugs were given and rec'd with great enthusiasm.

Anyway, when we got back to mine on Wed night, the first thing she does is pull out 2 large bottles of Cointreau. We drank both of them… and a bottle of Schnapps and a bottle of Bacardi.

Thursday we got up, showered etc and headed in to town. We made it as far as a pub in Covent Garden and at 11am we started ordering jugs of cocktails - we just stuck straws in them and started drinking. I have discovered that I can finish a jug of 'Sex on The Beach' cocktails in 15 mins without even having to really try. (I could probably drink it faster if I sculled… fun activity for tonight??)

We left at 4pm and headed to Harrods for an ice-cream sundae. (God I LOVE those things) By the time we got home, we were absolutely fucked. I cooked and then we started drinking again. I got to bed at about 4am last night and needless to say, I am feeling pretty average today.

Tonight is a girls night out so that promises to be rather eventful as well.

God help me.

Thank Christ she's off to Ireland on Sat for a few days before she comes back here for a week!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home