The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Friday, March 31, 2006

Humph

Today, I just can't be fucked.

It's one of those days.

And the fuckers in maint. dept have cranked the aircon - I just saw a penguin go past.

Off to Swindon tonight - AL called last night to run the list of booze past me to check if I think we'll need any more -

48 cans of XXXX (not for me, but still - why???)
4 bottles of Cointreau
4 bottles of Peach Schnapps
4 bottles Bacardi
6 bottles of Absolute
6 bottles red wine (asst.)
4 bottles of white wine (asst.)

Beer is for her hubby C, wine is for C & I to share as we are the only ones who drink it, the rest is up for grabs for the 4 of us girls.

We should just about make it through the weekend.

I might pick up some tequila though - just to be on the safe side.


I have been at work for approx 330 mins and I think I've only thought of sex 329 - oops, make that 330 times.... fuck! When is this going to ease off??????????



Anyway, have a good weekend - I know I will be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home