The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Busy work

Words for today -

Fabulous (admittedly one of my favourite words and one I use ALL the time, although oddly, I haven't used it much on my blog)

Baffled

Dunk

Muffled

Macho


I do have some more work to do today - its very exciting! The other guy who sort-of-kind-of-but-not-really does the same job as me is away for the week so I am doing his job as well as the other bits & pieces I have snaffled the last couple of days (OO - there's another word for the day - 'snaffled' - lol)

The girls got back from Ireland last night - drank a couple of bottles of white and more then a few cocktails again and N drank a bottle of Baileys. It wasn't as hard to get up this morning as I thought it was going to be though which was quite nice….

They are trying to convince me to go on the Jack the Ripper tour walk thing with them tomorrow night - they seem to forget that walking just doesn't work for me.

Anyway, out to dinner tonight which should be good (it would be pretty hard for it not to be, considering the company and all) and have booked train tickets to go down to Swindon to visit AL & C for the weekend - planning to go to Bath, Stonehenge and a castle… hopefully Pembroke, Caernarfon or Aberystwyth…. I like castles… a lot… and seeing as I know a fair bit of the history of those 3, I would dearly like to get to see them. N also reads a fair bit of English/Norman & Welsh history so she is rather keen to see them also.

Back to work for me !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home