The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Valentines

My friends are hopeless – seriously. This is probably why I am friends with them as it makes me feel like I am actually organised or something but anyway…

Last night I arranged for us all to meet out the front of Garfunkle’s next to Leicester Tube station (not because we were going to eat there – please, just because its easy) K2 was 15 mins late (I was nearly frothing at the mouth), MH somehow thought this meant the one actually in Leicester Square so she was a good half hour late (by this stage I was verging on cranky) and MS got stuck in traffic and was an hour late however as I was actually eating appetisers by this stage, I was able to bear this with perfect composure. I am a narky bitch when I am hungry.

When we finally got everyone there though (it was a Chinese rest. in Soho), we had a great meal, some good wine and lots of laughs. No kisses though - very sad. I did however indulge myself when I got home so thats better then nothing!

Our waiter was smitten with K2 and gave her his number when we left (pity she has a man eh?)

We then headed to the Walkabout (S loves the Walkabout – god alone knows why) and had some more drinks. We spent a fair bit of time talking about love & relationships as you do, also a fair bit of talk about sex. That restaurant must have been so grateful when we left.

Got home fairly early and jumped online & had a chat to a friend of mine back home - funny as I was smashed & she was at work. Interesting conversation!

While out we also decided that it was time I arranged another cocktail party – we will have it in a few weeks once we know when S has the weekend off and we picked the theme as ‘Bedroom Secrets’ (aka Bedroom Fantasies) - this promises to be interesting.

I’m thinking nurse’s uniform this time. I’ve done the nun thing (which was at THE best costume party ever) and I’ve done the maid thing so it has to be about time for a nurse’s uniform.

Looks like its off to AP for me !!! Yeah !!!!



Oh yeah – whatshisname from Savage Garden was there too – I don’t think he counts as a celeb but S was excited.

Whatever.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home