The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Today.

Things that I wish I could say today –


‘Sorry’ doesn’t do shit for me, ‘sorry’ is to make you feel better.

You, are a fucking moron.

You are enough to make me become a lesbian…. And no, you can’t watch.

Sorry, but I really don’t feel like being at work today, so I’ll be off home now.

I don’t get paid enough to put up with your crap.

You’ve clearly mistaken me for someone who gives a shit.

You’ve just started working here?? Welcome to the salt mines, honey.

Yes, I do know I’m being unreasonable and I really don’t care.

Well would you look at that – a walking corpse!

When are you coming to visit me?

I need a hug

I miss you.


What I actually said instead –


No, no, honestly, it’s ok - apology accepted.

Ok, I don’t think I’ve explained that very clearly…

You’re single, aren’t you?

HI! How are you today? Are we busy this morning?

No, that's fine – I’d feel exactly the same if it was me!

Oh dear - that's pretty terrible!

Hi, welcome to the team! How are you settling in?

Oh, really? I'm sorry!

Awww… look at you, you poor thing, are you feeling ok?

(nothing)

(nothing)

(nothing)


*sigh*

3 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM, January 17, 2007, Blogger Boysenberry said…

    Life farkin sucks, doesn't it? Especially when the "responsible adult" switch kicks in :(

     
  • At 4:00 PM, January 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lmao. i should do one of these.

     
  • At 11:11 PM, January 17, 2007, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Boysen - I never even realised I HAD a 'responsible adult' switch so it was a bit of a surprise.

    Kate - Do it!!!!!

    These were the slightly more polite ones, 9 times out of 10 while having a conversation, I'm having a whole other one inside my head and its far less polite then what is actually coming out of my mouth.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home