The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Misc.

What the fuck do I buy B for an engagement present?

B’s engagement party is this weekend which is very exciting.

Not altogether happy with the guest list though as Ass is going to be there. Ass gets a little too affectionate when he’s drunk. So affectionate that I once had to claw my way across the carpet and hide under the couch to get away from him as he tried to grope me after tackling me to the ground.

Deeply disturbing.

I think I’ll spend the night no more then 2 paces from C’s side. C was once married to Ass’ best friend and he has been rather uncomfortable around her ever since he shagged some skank in the spare room (after she specifically told him not to) and C walked in on them. Even better, C had to remove the cum soaked sheets from the bed after he finished. *shudder* So as long as I stay close to her, I should be right.

Failing that I'm sure I can get my hands on some mace between now and then.

xoxox

My latest food addiction is sliced tomato, sliced buffalo mozzarella & fresh basil drizzled with olive oil.

I had it for dinner on Sat night, lunch on Sunday, lunch on Monday and guess what I am having for lunch today??

I just can’t get enough of it.

Probably a much better addiction then Krispy Kreme’s though.

xoxox

I recently read ‘Priestess of the White’ by Trudi Canavan and it was really quite good.

I am looking forward to getting back to the bookshop to pick up the second in the series.

If you like your books filled with a bit of sex, a bit of war and a lot of magic, give it a whirl.

xoxox

Ooo – if you haven’t read ‘Kushiel’s Dart’ then you really need to get your hands on that one too.

Drenched in sex, violence and politics.

xoxox

I have come up with an extra $500 in my budget that I can do whatever I want with but I am having trouble thinking of what to do.

Do I –

A) Buy the Scanpan kitchenware that I want.
B) Take another $100 out of my clothes shopping budget and buy the bedspread that I want.
C) Pay it off my credit cards.

Now I know this should be a no brainer, but I am really sick of looking at something that I really want and then not buying it because I ‘have to be good’.

Fuck being good. I’m over it. For at least a little while.

xoxox

Nice Ex is taking a week off – purely for the new WOW expansion…

I like WOW, but that’s a bit extreme to me.

I do not have to think very hard to understand why that boy is still single (and likely to remain that way)….

Actually, I have to admit that I am a teensy bit jealous.

Xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home