The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Friday, November 24, 2006

Fuck off and die.

No. Not you. Everyone else can though.

I am having a shit day.

I’m in a shit mood.

I want sex and I know it’s not going to happen.

And judging by my current insatiable craving for red tulip after dinner mints (which I don’t even have any of), it’s entirely possible that I have PMT.

Given my current frame of mind, I might be in for a long day, but the people I work with are in for an even longer one.


Update: 10.58am

I no longer want to kill people.

I do however, really want a hug.

I'm feeling all sooky now.

I disgust myself.

I still really want some bloody After Dinner Mints though.


Update: 11.47am

I just came back to my desk from a break to find a box of after dinner mints on my desk.

I looked up and cheating ex was watching me, I sat down and checked with my friend who sits next to me and she confirmed that he put them there. He must have heard me telling her how much I would kill for some right now.

Funny – easy as that, I don’t want them anymore.


Update: 2.13pm

Annnnnnnd we're back to the hormonal surge that is running through my veins screaming ' I WANT SEX NOW!!!!'

I am in a much better mood though.

That's quite nice.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home