The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Bite Size Pieces…



My family are so happy to have me home that they don’t even mind that I delayed telling them.

xoxox

My nieces have grown SO much.
xoxox

It’s terribly sad to come home with my dog not here to greet me.

xoxox

There is something manifestly unfair about the fact that my 4 year old niece can spend longer in the sun without burning then I can.

xoxox

I know why I normally avoid sunlight – I burn like hell, very very quickly. Damnit.

xoxox

G (4 year old niece) decided that she wanted to play with a toy that E (3 year old niece) was already playing with. She tried to take it off her and of course tears resulted, I waded in and took the toy off them and said neither of them could have it. Close questioning revealed what had happened so I gave the toys back to E and made G explain herself and apologise to E, after that, I went back upstairs and G sat on the ground crying.

I was halfway up the stairs when I heard E say to her sister “Oh get up and stop crying, there’s much worse things in life to cry about then that for gods sake”

??!!??

I nearly fell over laughing - can you imagine what they will be like when they are 15??!!!???

xoxox

Words of wisdom from my sister –

“If he’s not making an effort in the first 10 weeks, then you’re screwed... fuck him off and walk away ‘cause if he can’t manage it then, he sure as hell isn’t going to in 10 years time and that’s no good to you at all!”

xoxox

I so have to join a gym.

xoxox

Before I left my sisters place, I went through her wardrobe and collected about 17 pairs of my shoes, a couple of hand bags, some shirts, a couple of jumpers and a few books of mine that she had.

I was so happy to see those shoes.

I am really looking forward to getting home and seeing the rest of my shoes again. That’s my plan for the rest of this evening – I will sit in my room and try on shoes.

Kind of sad, I know, but it works for me…

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home