The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Oh my goodness me!

The good news just doesn’t stop!

K2 might have to come back home and LH is looking at travelling here with her when she does!!!!

It’s all so exciting! I’m almost bouncing off the walls today! I have missed the girls so much its ridiculous, so I’m all giddy at the thought of getting to see them again so soon!

Fingers crossed…

xoxox

Spoke to Sleeping Beauty last night about when we can move in together and it looks like she won’t be ready until early January.

This is both good and bad.

Good because it means I have a chance of getting through the financial holocaust that is Christmas. Christmas actually wouldn’t be so bad if I was capable of actually sticking to a budget for presents and if I didn’t insist on buying myself something for Christmas each year (so that I am guaranteed at least one present that I totally love) but I am a stickler for tradition….

Bad because it means that I am at my folks until then. This means that my current maintenance level irritation with my mother and her nagging is probably going to reach explosive proportions by then. I must keep reminding myself that its coming from a good place and she means well.

Remind me of that regularly, will you, please?

xoxox

It’s also just been confirmed that Christmas this year is at my sister’s place down the coast which is quite exciting – my brother and his wife probably won’t join us. I will miss him and of course my niece, but no one in the family will be crying about not getting to see her.

xoxox

I wonder if K2 and LH will be here for Christmas…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home